Rosaria Build Genshin Impact, Best Artifacts and Weapons
Best Build for Rosaria Genshin Impact - After some time ago MiHoYo officially released Rosaria, now many players are looking for the Best Build for Rosaria Genshin Impact. For those of you who don't know, Rosaria is a character with Cryo vision who has a role as both DPS and sub DPS in Genshin Impact.
Rosaria Genshin Impact
As a new Genshin Impact character, of course Rosaria is the target of the players. Apart from being a stronger 4 star character, MiHoYo also equips Rosaria with quite useful DPS abilities.
Based on the story, Rosaria is a sister from the Chuch of Favonius in Monsdtadt. Working in the religious field, people always distinguish Rosaria from other sisters like Barbara, Jilliana, and other sisters.
For those of you who like and want to maximize the abilities of this character. You certainly need suitable weapons and artifacts. Well, here Dafunda Game informs the Best Build Rosaria Genshin Impact that you can apply.
Rosaria Genshin Impact Skill
Before we enter the discussion about Build Rosaria, you should first know the skills that exist in this character.
- Normal Attack: Spear of the Church - Launches a maximum of 5 spear attacks.
- Charge Attack: Consumes Stamina to lunge forward and cause damage to enemies in its path.
- Rosaria moves quickly to dart behind enemies, then stabs and slashes with her Polearm to deal Cryo Damage.
- This talent cannot be used to move behind larger enemies.
Ultimate: Rites of Termination
- Rosaria swung her weapon to slash at nearby enemies. She summoned a cold Ice Lance that dug into the ground. The attack deals Cryo Damage.
- When active, the Ice Lance will periodically emit cold and inflict Cryo Damage on nearby enemies.
Rosaria Genshin Impact Best Build
For those of you who are still confused about what build is suitable for Rosaria, we have summarized several builds that are suitable for you to use. Here is the summary:
For weapons or weapons, some of the choices that can be used are as follows.
- Dragonspine Spear (Physical DMG Bonus)
- Crescent Pike (Physical DMG Bonus)
- Deathmarch (CRIT Rate)
- Blackcliff Pole (CRIT DMG)
- Primordial Jade Winged-Spear (CRIT Rate)
- Staff of Homa (CRIT DMG)
- Vortex Vanquisher (ATK)
- Skyward Spine (Energy Recharge)
As a Main DPS Cryo Physical, the weapons we recommend are those that have ATK, CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG, Physical DMG Bonus sub-stats, for energy recharge it can be an option to be able to continue to issue elemental skills and elemental burst.
For artifacts, of course, it is very important, here are some of the best artifact recommendations for Rosaria:
Gladiator Finale (4 Sets)
- 2 sets: Increases ATK by 18%;
- 4 sets: Increases 35% normal ATK DMG for Polearm, Sword and Claymore users.
Gladiator Finale (2 Sets) & Bloodstained Chivarly (2 Sets)
- 2 sets: Increases ATK by 18%;
- 2 sets: Increases Physical DMG Bonus by 25%.
Martial Artist (4 Sets)
- 2 sets: Increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 15%;
- 4 sets: After using Elemental Skill, adds Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 25% for 8 seconds.
Berserker (4 Sets)
- 2 sets: Increases CRIT Rate by 12%;
- 4 sets: When HP is below 70%, increases CRIT Rate by an additional 24%.
As a DPS, the focus will be on damage from normal ATK, charged ATK, CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG for the sub stat options of the Artifacts.
Rosaria Genshin Impact's Best Team
As I said before, you can use Rosaria as a DPS or Sub DPS character. So you can use these options, especially if the constellation you have is full. Here are the best team recommendations for Rosaria.
1. Rosaria DPS
As DPS, of course Rosaria needs good team support. Some other characters that can be supporters such as Bennet as a buff and heal, Fiscl as a sub dps, and Xialing which you can also add for additional atk resonation.
2. Rosaria Sub DPS
If your Rosaria already has a full constellation, you can also make her team as a sub DPS. In the 6th constellation, Rosaria's elemental Burst will reduce physical resistance, so it is very suitable when combined with Physical DPS. For example, as in the picture above.
The team com above is a composition team for F2P, if you have a 5-star character that supports Rosaria, there is nothing wrong with adding to the party as long as it fits the composition.